- In this article
- Setting up Sage integration
Setting up Sage integration
How to set up Sage integration
- Log into Sage Business Cloud (formerly known as SageOne) online
- Go to the ‘Banking’ tab
- In the ‘Bank Account’ section select ‘Actions’ and then ‘Connect to Bank’
- Then type ‘ANNA’ into the search field and continue with the verification requirements
- When you see a QR code, scan it with your phone and it will open the ANNA app for you
Then all you need to do is approve the terms of integration (that just means the information you share with Sage) and authorise the connection to your Sage account.
Once you’re done, you should see your ANNA transactions in Sage within 10 to 15 minutes.
You don’t need to do anything else – from now on, all future transactions from your ANNA account will automatically appear in Sage.
Any questions? Just ask us in the app. We’re here to help 24/7.