Important information you need to know
1. Purpose of this Policy
2. Who are we and what do we do?
The Sites and our Services are operated by Absolutely No Nonsense Admin Ltd, (“ANNA”, “we”, “us” or “our”) who is the data controller. For more information click here.
3. How to contact us?
- sending an e-mail to email@example.com; or
- write to us at: PO Box 1130, Cardiff CF11 1WF.
4. Fraud prevention
We may verify information through third party services such as credit reference agencies and retain the necessary results on file. Such verification might leave a soft footprint on the credit history of the relevant individual or entity and you warrant that you have obtained their consent and informed them of this clause prior to providing their information to us. We may share information with fraud prevention organisations which will use it for identity verification and prevention of fraud and money-laundering. If fraud is detected, the relevant individual or entity could be refused finance, employment, contract, tenancy or certain services. Further details of how your information will be used by us and these fraud prevention agencies, and your data protection rights, can be found at www.cifas.org.uk/fpn.
5. What personal information do we collect and how do we use it?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to: (i) verify your identity; (ii) help us improve our services and develop new and services; (iii) carry out requests made by you on the Sites; (iv) investigate or settle inquiries or disputes; (v) comply with applicable laws, court orders, other judicial process and the requirements of regulators; (vi) enforce our agreements with you; (vii) protect the rights, property and safety of us and third parties, including our other customers and users of the Site; (viii) provide support for the provision of our Services; and (ix) use as otherwise required or permitted by law.
In particular, we use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Customer registration and account opening. For more information click here.
- Fulfilment of services. For more information click here.
- Your feedback about our services. For more information click here.
- Customer insight and analysis. For more information click here.
- Marketing communications
We carry out the following marketing activities using your personal information:
- Postal marketing. For more information click here.
- Email or text message marketing. For more information click here.
- Telephone marketing. For more information click here.
- Social Media Marketing. For more information click here.
- Business administration and legal compliance. For more information click here.
- Job applicants. For more information click here.
- Any other purposes for which we wish to use your personal information that are not listed above, or any other changes we propose to make to the existing purposes will be notified to you using your contact details.
6. Pilot schemes and promotions
We may from time to time invite you to participate in pilot schemes, promotions and/or betatests for new app functionality, products and/or services (“Pilots”). You are not required to participate in any Pilots.
Pilots may involve sharing your personal data with third parties, including for the purposes of conducting the Pilot and analysing the results. We shall seek your consent to your participation in a Pilot and to the manner of use of your personal information in connection with a Pilot.
7. How do we obtain your consent?
Where our use of your personal information requires your consent, you can provide such consent:
- at the time we collect your personal information following the instructions provided; or
9. Storage and Sharing of Personal Information and International Data Exports
We store some personal data in data centres in the United Kingdom.
In order to provide you with some of the services via the Sites, we may need to share your personal data with third party service providers. This will involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). For more information click here.
10. Third Party Links and Services
11. How long do we keep your personal information for?
We keep your personal information for a period of 6 years from the date of our last interaction with you or such longer period as is required by law or regulation.
If your information is only useful for a short period e.g. for specific marketing campaigns we may delete it shortly afterwards.
12. Confidentiality and security of your personal information
We are committed to keeping the personal information you provide to us secure and we will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. For more information click here.
13. How to access your information and your other rights?
You have the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
- Your right of access For more information click here.
- Your right to rectification. For more information click here.
- Your right to erasure. For more information click here.
- Your right to restrict processing. For more information click here.
- Your right to data portability. For more information click here.
- Your right to object.
You can ask us to stop processing your personal information, and we will do so, if we are:
- relying on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your personal information, except if we can demonstrate compelling legal grounds for the processing; or
- processing your personal information for direct marketing.
- Your rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling. For more information click here.
- Your right to withdraw consent. For more information click here.
- Your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. For more information click here.
The Data Controller,
Absolutely No Nonsense Admin Ltd
2 Fitzalan Road