The legal stuff
Here at ANNA, we work hard to maintain a high level of customer service and we’re committed to giving all our customers the highest quality service we can. So if you’re not happy with our service and feel that we have not met our promise or if you have a complaint in regards to our products or charges please let us know so we can put things right.
In the first instance please contact us via:
- Customer Support through chat in the app;
- Post: Brunel House, 2 Fitzalan Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF24 0EB
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide us with your name, account or last 4 digits of your card number, the reason for your concern and as much relevant information as possible to assist us.
We keep a record of all complaints received and analyse them in order to identify the best solution for all our customers. We want to delight you going to forward and seek to make changes based on any customer complaints to ensure that any complaints that do arise will not happen again.
The next steps – what happens after I have made a complaint?
- We will send you a prompt written acknowledgement to advise you that we have received the complaint and are dealing with it if we are unable resolve your complaint within 3 business days following the day on which it is received.
- A full and final response will be issued within 15 business days from the date we receive your initial complaint, setting out our understanding of your concerns and a possible resolution.
- If we are unable to issue our full and final response within 15 business days, we will write to you to update you on the progress of your complaint and the expected resolution date, where possible.
Financial Ombudsman Service
We are committed to ensuring all complaints are fairly addressed.
However, if you are still unhappy with the outcome of our full and final response, or if 15 working days have passed and we have been unable to respond, you have the following options:
- If you prefer, or if you feel you have additional information to support your complaint, let us know as we would welcome the opportunity to help resolve the matter in full.
- Alternatively, you may choose to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an impartial review and would need to do so within 6 months of our final response:
Financial Ombudsman Service|
|Telephone:||0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123|